Cooking, our passion
In the big air-conditioned restaurant room, with an outstanding view on the sea and pool, with a local and continental rich breakfast buffet awaits you with a great selection of homemade sweets and top quality brands such as Nutella, Santa Rosa, Mulino Bianco etc. for a good start of your day.
Three menus are available at lunch and at dinner, with a wide choice of national and local Abruzzi area specialties; one sea-food meal every day with top quality ingredients carefully selected by the owner and the chef!!
Sundays in the pursuit of the local food tradition with a special menu of entries, two main courses, two second courses, side-dishes, dessert and a final toast!!
Special attention also for our children guests to which we propose a daily baby menu; for infant, our hotel has a fully equipped kitchen available for mothers to cook their own meal in total autonomy!!
Napkin change at every meal and water included in the price.
Our restaurant room at the King Hotel in Alba Adriatica with seafront and pool waits for you with its own genuine food from the land and the sea, typical of Abruzzi cuisine, with its extra-virgin olive oil and good wine.
A tasty gallery of flavors of famous pasta dishes with saffron, and cheese, cold cuts and dairy products, exquisite meat and delicious special sweets.
La nostra sala ristorante dell’Hotel King di Alba Adriatica, vista mare e piscina vi aspetta per farvi provare i genuini prodotti della terra e del mare che sono i protagonisti della cucina abruzzese con olio extra vergine e buon vino. Un’appetitosa galleria di sapori di celebri pasta asciutte di zafferano e formaggi, salumi e latticini, squisite carni e golosi e particolarissimi dolcetti.
What you’ll find in our restaurant:
- Extra menus for children
- Possibility to host non-guests
- Table for numerous groups
- Possibility to eat for external customers upon availability
- 3G speed connection, Wi-Fi, air-conditioning
- Full choice of wines
- Seafront, directly on the promenade
- Possibility of a packed lunch for guests who do not want to leave the beach or prefer to eat elsewhere
- Children always welcomed
- Changes of the menu upon kitchen availability
- Gluten free menus and menus for people with food allergies
- Pleasant and youthful staff
The food in our hotel in Alba Adriatica is our strong point.
Carefully thought and realized by our young chef and from the owner, who directly follows each step of the dishes: from the purchase of seasonal ingredients to the preparation of recipes, always with soul and passion to please every guest to the fullest, our food is made with:
- Fresh and seasonal ingredients Italian excellences, Pasta De Cecco, Nutella, Parmigiano Reggiano, Parma Ham, plus fresh milk and dairy products exclusively from local business to support a 0 Km food policy;
- Local dishes and fish, typical Teramo area dishes and typical Italian dishes;
- Generous helpingsfor the most hungriest
Our menus comprehend:
- 3 main courses
- 3 second courses
- Wide choice of cold and hot side-dishes at “0 Km”
A special eye is kept on our younger customers, with baby menus.
A complete breakfast
- Breakfast from 8.00 am to 9.30 am
- Wide choice of sweets and croissants
- Cold cuts, ham and dairy products
- Hot drinks
- Cereal mix
- Many kind of yogurt
- Moment-made cappuccino
- Coffee, milk, the etc.
- Fruit juices
- Breakfast in the restaurant room
- Table service with beverage orders
- Choices of different kind of milks, hot chocolates etc.
Our buffet breakfast at the 3 stars Hotel in Alba Adriatica is served in the big restaurant room every morning to awake all your senses.
- Sweets buffet, typical ciambellone, crostata, croissant, wide choice of jams, melba-toast, bun, bread, cold cuts and cheese; upon request our kitchen is happy to make omelets, eggs and sausages, all with fresh ingredients from local area (Km 0).
- Light and bio, wide choice of yogurts, cereals, the, fresh fruit juices
- LIKE AT THE BAR, our legendary Cimbali will give you the best “moment-made” expresso, cappuccino, latte macchiato, hot chocolate etc…
For the youngest and the laziest, our bar is always available for a late breakfast (no buffet service).